- Individuals and families should stay home if they or anyone in their household is sick.
- As individuals enter our facility, we ask each view our signs posted on lobby windows and walls regarding COVID-19 symptoms. If you've noticed any COVID-19 symptoms regarding your own health, please enjoy our online Livestream option, in order to lovingly protect and care for others.
- We suggest everyone over 2 years old wear a mask while on campus, either bringing your own or requesting one from our volunteers before entering the building.
- Please maintain 6 feet of physical distance from anyone not belonging to your immediate household whenever possible
- Please avoid hugging, handshaking, and other forms of physical contact.
- If possible, make efforts to avoid touching commonly used surfaces
Cleanliness and Disinfecting
- It is encouraged we use hand-sanitizer stations and/or wash our hands with soap & water frequently.
- Commonly used surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected after each gathering
Current Sunday Gathering Restrictions
- No food and beverage refreshments will be provided
- No separate Children’s and Students’ ministries programs will be provided on Sundays at this time